Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Eperience


If I could go driving with my mom in a Bentley GT Continental or a Range Rover sport in Brazil, it would be the best driving experience ever. My mom was one of the most important people in my life and Brazil is one of the places I want to visit really badly so thats the reason it would be the best driving experience for me. If I would be able to do that I would never forget it. My mom and I would ride around in our bathing suits and enjoy the weather in the beautiful surroundings of Brazil. We would go shopping and probably hit a few parties as well. Oh, and lets not forget about the gorgeous boys down there either. While we're down there, hopefully we could learn to say a few things in portugese. We would stay in a beautiful hotel right by the water so we could smell and see the pretty blue ocean anytime we wanted. I wish that could happen and hopefully some day I will get to go in one of the two cars that I love.

No comments: