Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Positive Experience


One positive experience that I've had with a teacher at Hirsch is when I was offered the chance to get recording time in a studio. The teacher that has helped me was Mr. Johnson the music teacher. I love music and I want to make it into a career, I have been in Choir for four years and I really have a strong passion for it. I was looking for somewhere to be able to get studio time and record and Mr. Johnson heard about it and told me that he knew some one and that I would have to record something so the person could hear it and if the person likes it he would be willing to work with me. I am currently working on getting something recorded for the guy to hear but I want to make sure it's an attention catcher. So big thanks to Mr. Johnson, good looking out. Hopefully this will be the beginning to a long and promising career.

No comments: