Thursday, January 31, 2008

Expectations vs. Reality

Well during this school years, a lot of the things I expected them to go well really didnt go the way I expected and some did. I expected my senior year to be the easiest year of my high school years but it's not. Even though I only have three classes that I need, I still have four other classes that i don't need but have to take. It's kind of stressful to have to worry about doing well in the classes I don't need but the only reason that I choose not to try to get lower than a "B" in any of my classes is because of my gpa and class rank. I've managed to maintain above a 3.5 gpa and be in the top ten since freshmen year. Right now I am no. 8 out of 135 students so I'm pretty happy about that, and I get to see my friends when I go to some of my classes. I also didn't score as high as I wanted to but at least I can take it over as many times as I'd like so hopefully I will score very high next time. Another thing that I've decide is that I want to go to prom but I'll give more details at another time. Well this was Honey bunny's insight for today, hasta luego.

1 comment:

kytia said...

Yea it's me Kytia I don't like how u tried 2 jump on kenya. Don't let it happen again cause i will get it crackin